October 09, 2014

Snaefellsjokull






The past summer months were bit tough for me. If from personal health reasons or some other tough issues in our region, in understatement.
I hope that this autumn will bring some fresh winds of serenity and happiness.

And with this optimistic words, I would like continue the story about my trip to the land of the fire and ice - iceland. Which is actually more green than you can imagine.

Snaefellsness peninsula is a beautiful region in western Iceland.
Driving around the giant glacier covering the volcano is completely perfect experience in unique and different place.

From land covered in ice, to enormous cliffs kissing the sea. From Long grass that dancing to the music of the wind together with the waves that are touching the black sand beach to ancient lava fields which once were flowing into the sea.
You just can't decide where to look.

Enjoy my images!

 















Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment